Friday, September 30, 2011

Arrived!


I'm in Georgia! Not much to say yet, except death to American Airlines and I love Turkish Airlines. I'm starving and can't wait for dinner at 8:00. Getting my program provided cell phone tonight too... not that I'll be calling anyone quite yet!

I'll just leave you with a photo from JFK airport....


Kimchi Ramen from a Korean food stand in the food court. It was so surreal, everyone around me was speaking Korean including 95% percent of the customers. I wasn't sure what language to use, but the woman taking orders was totally fluent in English... I hate those awkward situations where you want to show off but you feel like a fool... And the woman thought it was very funny that I ordered this dish... I have a feeling not too many westerners order this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment