Saturday, December 11, 2010

First Ski Trip of the Year: Konjiam Resort


Konjiam Resort had as special 50% offer through last Thursday, so we had to take advantage while we could. We paid about 20,000 won for the night session (21:30-00:30). The snow was great, though they only had one trail open at the time, so everyone and their brother who went to take advantage of that 50% offer was on that one slope. That part was not so fun. Even though Konjiam is a small mountain (by my Vermont standards) I was pretty exhausted after 2 hours of skiing. Besides the fact that only a few days before I was so sick I had to skip work, but I'm also terribly out of shape. But, it was a good warm up round for better skiing to come, I hope.


With all the cold weather we've been having, they were blowing snow like crazy. I would expect them to have more trails open very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! I'm gonna be hitting Konjiam end of Jan 2011... I was wondering how much rentals are for Skis and how much the Lift tix are? And how can I put myself on the reservation list >_< I went to http://www.konjiamresort.co.kr/krs/en/ and the RESERVATION link doesn't exactly led me to any reservation form =( I'll be dropping you an email to your smiley hotmail acct okay? =)

    ReplyDelete