Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blogger issues...

Has anyone else been having issues with Blogger's new post editor? I like some features like uploading many photos at a time and being able to change the size later with one click.

But, I've found it's nearly impossible for me to format my posts in firefox, my preferred browser. So, I've started using Chrome to do write my posts. But now I'm having issues with posts not saving, alignments changing on their own and just general frustrations all around.

I can't publish my posts because it's telling me that the HTML tag is not allowed. But I'm not editing the HTML. Which means that blogger produced  a tag that it won't accept. -_-

Is it me or blogger?? The old editor was clunky and annoying, but at least I could always get everything done.

2 comments:

  1. I can't say that I am. But then again, I've found Blogger to be so clunky, if it weren't for the enhanced YT features, I'd go back to Wordpress in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new header image.

    I always write my posts in html, so I haven't really noticed any difference or problems.

    ReplyDelete