Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seoul Lantern Festival


Last week was the kick off for "Visit Seoul Year" which... ironically... is a two year event. Despite this oddity, they started off their "year" with a bang. I guess Thursday night they had some pop stars by the Cheonggyechon and they installed a huge lantern display along the Cheonggyechon. I'm not talking little lanterns that you see when you go to Bongeunsa or something, I'm talking larger than life paper creations lit up before your very eyes. I was determined to see this, despite the cold and lack of time (I'm leaving in a few days) and so at 10 o'clock on Sunday night (the last day?) We headed down with some friends to check it out.

Me and my zodiac sign: the ox (소)


Egypt


Chile represents with this from Easter Island (Isla de Pascua)

Guardians...

No comments:

Post a Comment