Tuesday, May 12, 2009

7급 공무원: My Girlfriend Is An Agent

I wanted to quickly post about the latest Korean movie I've seen with English subtitles. This one is called My Girlfriend Is An Agent. It's a comedy strangely reminiscent of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. They are both secret agents working for the same organization but in two different sectors and they both think the other is mixed up in some nefarious business while they both try to catch a common enemy.

I highly recommend checking this movie out. You can watch Korean movies with English subtitles at Cinus in Myeongdong and Gangnam.

I'm still peeved at Cinus's poor advertisement for English subtitled movies. In fact, they even write IN KOREAN the fact that there are English subtitles for the movie. They don't provide any English title and it appears they don't even have much in the way of movie times. They've made this resource almost inaccessible. But, now that you know, please head down to Gangnam and Myeongdong to check out awesome Korean movies!

1 comment: